How long am I going to live? Is the first question most people ask to a Physic, but now a wrist watch called Tikker can answer that question for you. The makers of this new death watch claimed to have figured the algorithm of life and death with the help of technology. All you need to do is fill in personal information about your health, habits and lifestyle and this watch will calculate the approximate time you have left to live.
The whole idea of the death watch might sounds gloomy but the creators of Tikker call it “the happiness watch”. According to the founder Fredrick Colting “The wrist watch counts down your life from years to seconds, and motivates you to make the right choices. Tikker will be there to remind you to make most of your life, and most importantly, to be happy”.
The official website of the watch called mytikker.com says “remember it’s not really about how much time you have, it’s what you do with it. A week spent in love and happiness can be worth more than years spent in agony.
Tikker encourages you to make a bucket list and compete them all before you die. The mytikker website also showcases some quirky bucket list ideas from the team that designed tikker. Following are some interesting ideas from the tikker crew bucketlist. Tell us if anyone of these sounds familiar to you.
- Not waste time being unhappy. Wake up with a smile and sing every single day.
- Tell everyone that I loved them.
- Travel around the world.
- Only eat things I really like.
- Never say another bad word or have another bad thought about anyone.
- Spend every moment with my loved ones.
- Help people in need.
- Buy at least 8 dogs.
- Quit my job and watch every movie I always wished I had watched.
- Perpetually lay on a beach.
- Run a marathon.
- Go through every sexual position in the Kamasutra.
- Give all my money away to an unsuspecting stranger.
- Throw the greatest party ever for all my friends.
- Tell the girl at the coffee place that I love her.