Within a week of Apple’s latest iOS 8.4 release TaiG has officially rolled out iOS 8.4 jailbreak update (V 2.3.1). A while ago TaiG released a tool to jailbreak iPhone and iPad running any version of Apple software from iOS 8.1.3 to recent iOS 8.3. But as soon as Apple started rolling out iOS 8.4 with most important addition ‘Apple Music’ and multiple bug fixes TaiG came up with a tweak to keep the jailbreak users up to date.
Much like iOS 8.4 TaiG V 2.3.1 comes with bug fixes so if you are already running a TaiG jailbreak on your Apple device this is a worthy upgrade nonetheless.
In order to download the recent TaiG 2.3.1 iOS 8.4 jailbreak you need a Windows-based device. Here is a step-by-step guide to jailbreak your iPhone and iPad that’s running iOS 8.4 or the most recent iOS version.
• Make sure to back up all your important data to your iTunes before you go ahead with the jailbreak.
• Shut off any anti-virus or security software if installed on your iOS device.
• Please check that your Windows computer identifies your iPhone or iPad correctly.
• Now enable Airplane mode on your device
• Before you hand over your iOS device to TaiG make sure to disable Find My Phone service by going to Setting > iCloud> Find My iPhone
• Turn off Touch ID and Passcode
• Lastly, ensure you have some extra GBs of space on your device as the jailbreaking software may acquire some room.
Now that you have taken all necessary measures to ensure the jailbreak process go smoothly, lets get to it.
Download TaiG 2.3.1 on your windows device.
Now connect your iOS device with the computer via USB cable.
Right click on TaiG.exe launch TaiG V 2.3.1 on your computer by clicking on run as Administrator.
Once TaiG software recognizes your device’s firmware correctly click on the green start button to initiate the jailbreak.
It takes a while for the jailbreak process to be completed so give it time. Avoid refreshing your device would interrupt the process. Once its done your device will automatically restart. When you see the Cydia icon on your iOS device screen give a high five to your iPhone-iPad , you have successfully jail broken your device.